Friday, March 23, 2007

An updated dmg of qtpfsgui 1.8.2

I recompiled the qtpfsgui v.1.8.2 today, with debugging info turned off; that is enabled Release mode in Xcode. I also added the icon used on the Linux version, such that it shows up in Finder and Dock. Enabling release mode actually reduced the size of the binary to 1/4 of the original size . I was quite suprised that the difference was that big. The program even feel a lot more snappy.

So, reminder to self: Turn off all the debugging before I throw apps at folks, at least if I don't want them to debug for me!

Go grab from at the usual place. I see if I can get it up on sourceforge as well. But I also realized that 1.8.3 of the app is already out, so there will probably be another update on this before I can call it a day :-)

Take care folks, and let the HDR flow from your Macs!

No comments: