Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Update on the vim-blogger plugin

Today I wanted to install the vim-blogger plugin I mentioned in an earlier post, on another computer. I couldn't remember exactly where I found it, so I just went to google and searched. And figured out it was hard to find - first this very page was the only relevant thing I managed to dig up.

After a while I found what I was looking for, and figured out that proper attribution should have been given the first time I mentioned the plugin. It is "the geek wannabe" over at http://djcraven.blogspot.com who has created the plugin. The plugin can be downloaded here, and djcraven provide some documentation in this post in his blog

Thansk, geek wannabe for the great tool!

Take care

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
You have another link ?
This seems dead.

Thanks

Åsmund Ødegård said...

Have a look over at

http://djcraven5.blogspot.com/2006/10/vim-bloggerbeta-now-featuring-markdown.html

For some reason, the blog changed name.

Anonymous said...

emm. bookmarked thread.