Sunday, April 01, 2007

iPhone release date

As reported "all over" the net now, Apple will go public with iPhone on 11. June. And that is not a coincidence, as that's the same day Apples developer conference WWDC starts.

And guess what - I ordered my tickets for WWDC yesterday - I will be there in the middle of the buzz, and report back right here on the blog on what's going on. I also figured out that Usenix Annual Tech will be the following week in Santa Clara. It is high time I go to the Annual Tech, so I will probably rent a car and drive down there, at least for a few days.

I'm looking forward to it already - it is always nice to be in San Francisco.

Btw, I don't think I will buy an iPhone. Really. It's probably not usable over here in Norway anyway, and it will lack a few things I really need. We'll see what happens if I get to hold it in my hands....

No comments: