Tuesday, February 07, 2006

A silly post. Mostly.

Ok, sorry folks, this post isn't very interesting. I am testing out a program called gnome-blog, running on linux, which can be used for posting directly to the blog from my desktop. As this is a gtk/gnome program, as should be evident from the name, it is not optimal for me. The optimal solution will be something I can run directly from the shell, or maybe even from a macro in the editor vim, but I will just test this program for now.


By the way, I have to report on an extraordinary service from our regular hardware-pusher, pc-express. As reported yesterday, the NIC on my desktop computer at work broke down. As the manufacturer in question, Shuttle, are known by our dealer to not exactly handle guarantee matters in a prompt fashion, I was told today that the just ordered a new box for me, and will handle the return of the old one without bothering me. In effect, I will get a computer back very soon, which is important to me. I think this is more than I could expect, so I am really satisfied.


PE2 2:10-11: But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.

Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.


Take care,


No comments: