Tuesday, April 12, 2005

A tree at Brunstad, by night


brunstadByNight_04_croped
Originally uploaded by mandus.
I captured this tree in a kind of nice light, right outside my cabin at Brunstad. Brunstad is the place the church have the conference center, and there are nice cabins there.

As I stay in the cabin for a few days to work intensively on the paper already mentioned, I captured my PaD late yesterday evening. Unfortunately, the camera I use isn't quite capable for this kind of stuff. Hopefully I can afford something better not to far into the future... ;-)



Take care.


We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that
ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day
dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts (1 Pe, 1:19)

No comments: