Thursday, April 07, 2005

A picture out of my window!

I just figured out it will be nice to capture some pics right out of my window in my home-office. This is what it looks like early in April!
You can just click the picture to go to my album where you can see that picture (and maybe later on a few more of my special creations) in larger sizes. My plan is to follow up this with a series of pictures captured at the same spot, maybe for as long as one year, to document how nature changes throughout the year.

Of course, mostly pointless, but I thought is may be kind of fun...

By the way, camera used for now is a Sony Cybershot P-52. I start looking for something better. I want to have the Canon Rebel XT/350D, but maybe I have to go for something a bit less expencive!

Todays quote:
Do all things without murmurings and disputings:
That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;(phi 2:14-15)

No comments: