Friday, April 27, 2012

Grant Negotiations

I planned to write a lot about the experiences related to EU project proposal coordination. But I haven't got enough time to figure out what to write yet. However, the results are now in. The proposal I coordinated my self was not good enough, and will not be funded. As I to some extent expected, we unfortunately got low scores on Impact, and was below threshold overall. So, no TEL project for me right now. But the theme will be called again soon, and I will look into the possibilities.

Simula participated in other proposals also, as I have mentioned before. And one of the other proposals we coordinated, and which I worked quite a bit on, was actually successful in terms of evaluation score. The coordinator received today an invitation to Grant Negotiations in Brussels, which will take place already on 22 May. We have never done this before, so I just have to dive in and learn. Hopefully, it shouldn't be to hard, and I know a lot of people to ask about it. So, I believe that in the end we will be just happy about it.

First thing: Read all about it in the Negotiations Guidance Notes at the FP7 Docs.

Next, learn about NEF and what else at the negotiation page.

Let's see if I can document the progress this time.

No comments: