Sunday, February 03, 2008

Qtpfsgui news!

Hi folks! I have some good news for those of you who awaits the 1.9.0 release of Qtpfsgui for Mac OSX. For a long time I have had problems compiling the dependencies as I have moved to Leopard. Today, I finally got everything running, and will put a diskimage of the app on sourceforge quite soon. I just have to clean up a few things (dcraw and auto align stuff).

There is one caveat, though. I had to let my aim of doing a universal build go. For some reason, I am not able to compile the exiv2 library as a universal binary, which make it impossible for me to create a universal qtpfsgui. So if there still are PPC folks out there, you have to look elsewhere for a qtpfsgui. As I have very little time for this project right now, it might take a while before I look into the universal exiv2 again.

Take care!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear version 1.9.0 is coming soon! I was about to start trying to build it myself but I guess I'll let you take care of it. BTW, how are you packaging it as an app?