Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Qtpfsgui - new version

Hi guys, Giuseppe have put together a new version of qtpfsgui, and as always, I try to keep up with the version for OSX. As I happen to be at the Apple developer conference, WWDC'07, right now, it's a great time for poking around with this stuff.

So, alas, the 1.8.9 version of qtpfsgui for OSX is out on sourceforge now. Besides that, there is not very much to say, I have not done any special mac-tweaks this time. Check the regular files for general changes.

Again, I do not provide a version with Qt built in, as I have not seen any request for that. Head over to trolltech and get Qt there if you don't have it. I understand that version 4.3 of Qt is out now, but I still put this together with the previous version. I plan to grab the new Qt and check that everything works as it should, but if someone gets ahead of me, please comment on success or failure.

5 comments:

Mike said...

When will th new 1.8.10 version be out for Mac?

Åsmund Ødegård said...

Hopefully very soon, but I'm on vacation right now. I'll try to do the work monday or tuesday, but if I can't do it does days, I have to wait about one week.

Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
when we will see 1.8.12 for os x? or is there any tutorial around how to compile it myself for os x?

Åsmund Ødegård said...

Sorry for the delay - it's hard to keep up with Giuseppe!

I hope to do the 1.8.12 one of these days, I do some work on it right now. The compile is quite involved, but if more people want to help out, just tell me. I can even write up a tutorial on all the steps needed!

Anonymous said...

Great! cant wait to get my hands on the new version. A tutorial about comiling for os x would be great too!