Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Samsung Q1 - infoSync World - origami

Samsung Q1 - infoSync World

Is it just me, or isen't this very much like the previous U50/70/71 models from Sony? I thought we should expect something new. Ok, you know that I'm not a big Microsoft fan, but for all the hype I at least expected something actually new...

By the way, why can't any pda or small laptop maker consider making something with a formfactor comparable with the Psion models - a decent keyboard, ok display, good batterylife, and software and communication hardware (bluetooth/umts/wifi) up to todays standards. That will be a killer piece of hardware.

In other news, I am at the winterschool at Geilo, on Navier stokes and automation of PDE/FEM software (http://www.fenics.org), this week. Cool stuff!

No comments: