Thursday, April 22, 2004

I go for the C860 anyway

After some days of thinking and comparing, I ended up with the C860 anyway. Sharp, of coarse. While the 6000 may have more features, it is harder to get hold of. And the version with both Bluetooth and Wifi seem to still be unavailable - only the 6000L version is on sale. Besides that, the C860 have more memory, and the keyboard seem to be a better fit for my use. So, I have to live with Wifi as a cf-card, but I think I can, at least for some time. Hey, nothing last for ever anyway!

I have order my Sharp SL-C860 from shirtpocket, and waiting eagerly for it to show up here. That may take some time though - first a money-order has to be done from my company, then it must be prepared at shirtpocket, and afterwards shipped to Norway. Here, it enter the customs-system, where it very well may be stuck for days and even weeks... Eventually, it ends up in my pocket sometimes in May...

It will be a loong wait, but I guess it will be worth it!

No comments: