Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Not particullary interesting...


Not particullary interesting...
Originally uploaded by mandus.
I am still writing that paper. I think I am approaching something, but there is still a way to go. So I stay in our small cabin, and captured this right out of my door.

As the picture itself was not very interesting, I played a bit with the RAW picture from the 350D. Converted to something readable by Gimp with dcraw, and did some postprocessing there. Most interesting part was to saturate the blues a bit, then doing some gaussian blur and finally apply as a layer mask to the original, which was multiplied with the original.

Point? I tried to boost the blue sky a bit, while not destroying the rest of it. Don't know how sucessfullt that went, but this is the result anyway.


We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak

2Cor, 4:13



Take care!

No comments: